SW DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball GT Talk

Go down

Dragon Ball GT Talk Empty Dragon Ball GT Talk

Post  Snailworld Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Hallo!
This is a message from SW DBZ. Please take some time to read it.
It`s just a little news on the site. As you know, you can watch Dragon Ball GT. Episode 3 was just released. If you seen an episode and said "Oh wow this is poor quality" just wait. I`m TRYING to get it in youtube HQ. Anyways, the first 16 episodes are from the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga. As you may also know, Nicktoons is airing DBGT.
And unlike Funimation did years ago, I have the feeling Nicktoons will air the first 16 episodes BECAUSE they announced villians from the Black Star Dragon Ball Saga such as Muchi Muchi. Of course, they may re-voice act it like how they made Kai. Otherwise, if they DO infact put the original, we`ll all know it`ll be censored from things such as naked Goku scenes. But we`ll never truly know until it premeres. SO, I conclude you watch on here as well as Nicktoons(when it`s released January 16) to see the difference between the original and whatever they may be changing to the series.
Now I bid my farewell, to return in the next newsletter. And yes, you may reply do this. I`m not like those companies that put "Do Not Reply."
Sincerely,
The Snailworld Company
Snailworld
Snailworld
Webmaster/Website Owner/Creator
Webmaster/Website Owner/Creator

https://swdbz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down