SW DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku

2 posters

Go down

Are You Going to Watch the Movie When It Comes Out?

The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku I_vote_lcap0%The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku I_vote_lcap0%The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku Empty The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku

Post  Snailworld Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:26 pm

Everyone knows the movie Bardock: The Father of Goku. Not everyone knows about The Episodes of Bardock. It`s a Japan-only movie. It tells what happens to Bardock after he was "killed" by Frieza. There is no english version. Only english subtitles. So I was thinking...an english dub? But I wanted it to be big. So, I decided to dub the english movie as well, and make it one whole movie! Which will be: The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku. It`ll take awile, because it must be precise. The first ten minutes is COMPLETE. With music and all. I watched it. It`s FABULOUS! Thus, I shall premeire it on youtube, in parts. Because my accounts are only 15 minutes max. Each part will be ten minutes. Or about. I cant wait until it`s done. Then I can burn it to a dvd and watch it on a tv. I`ll announce when it`s released. I hope everyone watches!!! Until then, keep loving DBZ!
Snailworld
Snailworld
Webmaster/Website Owner/Creator

https://swdbz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku Empty Re: The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku

Post  Snailworld Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:00 pm

yeah, now that I have my own computer, it`s on the other one. I dont know when it will preimere, but it will. Someday... Neutral

lol! omg, the lol smilie looks like goku! i think it is. whew, i didnt even know that.
Snailworld
Snailworld

https://swdbz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku Empty Re: The Story of Bardock: Father of Goku

Post  naruto200 Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Atcually there is an english dub of this movie on Draonball Z Budakia tenkeichi 2.

oter then that no other Enlish dub for that Movie.
Now ecuse me while I put the english dubed dv i my Dvd player.

naruto200
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum