SW DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT Failiure+New Series Premere!!!!!!

Go down

GT Failiure+New Series Premere!!!!!! Empty GT Failiure+New Series Premere!!!!!!

Post  Snailworld Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Upload has failed. I will probaly just premeire each episode here then. On the forums. Once I upload it, it will be here by this Friday(hopefully). There are 2 Versions to watch in. English is censored, and japanese is the original. But, if I havent said this already, just because the opeing is japanese does NOT mean the episode is.

Other than that, there will soon be a new series. I`m not sure when it`ll preimere, but it will probaly be called "Dragon Ball Adventures" after the comic books "The Adventures of Vegeta". It will be made using DBZ action figures, and voice recording.
Summary: It`s the new generation of Z-Fighters. They are the descendants of the originals. Join Vegeta Jr. III, Goku Jr. III, Gohan Jr., Piccolo Jr. II, Trunks Jr., and many new characters! The episodes will most likely be under 20 minutes(about maybe 10 minutes max.) but most will have lot`s of comedy and action! Trailers coming soon!!!!
Snailworld
Snailworld
Webmaster/Website Owner/Creator
Webmaster/Website Owner/Creator

https://swdbz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum